Thursday 30 May 2013

SHE MADE IT @ FREE WILL FINALIST.






3 months later, I didn't get any idea
what brought him to my city. He was
with his three friends did a crazy
adventure trip and dropped by in my
city. I invited him to come to my
house, my parents' house as a matter
of fact. He came and I introduced him
to my family.
After doing the polite
introduction, I grabbed him to my
terrace and I kissed him, took out his
big cock and masturbated him. Calm
down he said. But he responded by
carresing my medium size tits and he
inserted his fingers in my pussy. We
were crazy, we did it in the daylight in
front of my gardener as I didn't see
him before. We stopped and loughed.
After dinner, and everybody had slept,
he began his action again. Beginning
with my tits, playing my pubic hair,
inserted his fingers to my pussy and
playing my clit. I really couldn't stand
it. We did it in my living room. Where
can I fuck you, he asked. I held his
hand and I lead him to the guest
room. There we were lying down in
bed together. We undressed each
other and left our undies in our body.
He licked my nipple while I
masturbated his big cock. I really
couldn't stand to keep my virginity as
he took off my undy. He took off his
undy too and suddenly he was
already on my top. Without I realize, I
felt pleaure pain in my pussy. My God,
I fucked...I fucked. I called off his
name and he seemed to enjoy my
virginity. I fucked this handsome man.
He was an expert in fucking. I came
first than him but he continued
pumping his cock in my vagina. When
he was about to come, he pulled out
his cock and he masturbated it. And
for the first time I saw white sperm
coming out of a cock spllled on my
body. It was warm and sticky. I never
forgot. After an hour, he had to go
back to his Hotel and rejoined his
crazy friends. I drove him there and
suddenly I was all alone again.
Few months later I visited Jakarta by
myself. I called him to visit me at
Jakarta Hilton. He came and we had
dinner. We came back to my Hotel at
23:00. He filled in the bathup with
warm hot water. Without much talk,
he pushed me to bed and began
undressing me. I was completely
naked while he was still in his arogant
looked suit. He slipped in his finger in
my pussy while his tounge played my
nipple. After a few months I had not
seen cock. So I was really wild. I
Undressed him and threw his arogant
dress to the floor. We were naked. I
could see his cock hard and well
erected. He lifted me and carried me
to the bathroom and put me inside
the bathup with the hot water. Ooh, I
felt so good. He spread my legs apart
and licked my vagina. I'd never felt a
heavenly feeling like this before. i was
really in heaven. He said to me to try
his cock. He guided my mouth to his
big cock, and opened my mouth and
swallowed that thing. I enjoyed it. I
could feel his hardness inside my
mouth. But I could feel a sour taste
too. I loved it. I really loved it. He lifted
me again out from the bathup and
toweled me at the same time rubbing
and sucking my pussy and tits. This
man was really noughty. He tried to
fuck me from behind in front of the
mirror. I was really ashamed looking
my self at mirror naked with a naked
man who was about to fuck me from
behind. I resisted, and I grabbed his
hand guided him to bed. In bed we
were sucking each other. I could feel
he was playing with my clit as he was
licking me. I really enjoyed it. I sucked
his big and hard cock. He tried to put
his cock in between my medium size
tits. But it was impossible, my tits wre
not big enough to masturbate his
cock as seen in the Blue Movie. He
inserted his cock to my mouth again
and teased me with his cock in my
face. He put it in my eyes, my nose,
my hair, my ear and inside my mouth
again. I was amused by his crazy
action. After playing around for a
while and did 69, then came the
serious part. He fucked me in regular
manner, from behind, in the outside
terrace, on the table until we came
together. We rested for an hour and
he asked me to masturbate together.
My God, everything was completly
new to me. After that night we didn't
see each other until I got married and
raised my kids. I knew where he is
now, but I don't want to bother him
although I know how I missed him so
much. I don't know how many virgins
he has travelled around after me. But
I am not hurt. I am happy that he
became my fucking teacher that I
could satisfy my husband who is
nothing to compare to him who is like
Mr. Richard, Gere. I really miss his
good looking face, his smile, his sense
of humor and especially his big cock
that made me masturbate myself to
remember him.
--To 9t, wacthout 4 "How To Make Woman Squirt In D Pussy". &
"REGRET OF WRKING IN BANKING HALL". Self True Life Confesion....
---------------
­---------------­---------
CURE UR PILE, PAIN, PRE-EJACULATN NW + FREE HERB CLEANSER @DIS PROMO PERIOD.
--Call Bro Gbade on 08148504236. Buy 1 Energy Dpp #3,000 dt cure pile, waist, back, ibu pain & make u sex 4long hours & win 1 Herb Cleanser freely. It revejunate cells, it cleans sugar level in ur system.
--Buy 1 Man Energy #4,2oo dt cure premature ejaculatn permanently & win 1 Cleanser Herb freely. EACH bottle last u 4 good 3 months.
--Ibadan Sale Rep is Mr Feranmi.
07089605623. D same price in ib too.
--Bt 4 all ur ? And needs, pls do sms or call 08052543049.
--9Men just feed me back dt their dicks has been increased with "Man Imune herb". I thanks u bold men 4 feeding m back. It is nw #7,6oo @d promo price...... No bad side effect @all. I stand by my word. There is no such genital n sexual disease dt I didnt get herbs 4 @ OFT MEDHERB NIG LTD. And piple r saying gud abt all my products. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment