Monday 20 May 2013

9 Hours of Foreplay

9 Hours of Foreplay
I had come home on leave from the Navy in
October of '89. It had been a full two years
since I had been home to Missouri. I had just
returned from a six month deployment to the
Mediterranean and had a lot of pent up
energy and sexual tension that any 22 year
 old would normally have......









I had a loaded
cock that was way passed due to be shot! I
had gone down to the bar in the neighboring
town. I entered in the weekly Euchre

tournament, and who would you suppose I
drew as my partner? At first I didn't recognize
her, it had been 4 or 5 years since the last
time I had seen Sherry. After talking for a few
minutes, I realized who she was and that I
hadn't known she wore glasses. I had had
the hots for this gal since I was a teenager
and had first seen her when she was dating
my cousin, I was always so jealous because I
thought she was so fine. I am sure that there
was probable some jacking off sessions
dedicated to her, back in them days! Her usual
outfit that I had normally always seen her was
tight jeans that really showed off her nicely
well rounded ass and tight t-shirts that really
 showed off her large c cup tits. I really loved it

when she was cold, because her large                                                          
pointed nipples were always a pleasure to
SEE! We started playing our first game and it

 was soon discovered that we weren't going

the divorce ball rolling. I walked her to her
car, and asked her out. If you recall the in the
paragraph above I had had the hots for this
girl for a long time, were talking about 7
years. I tried my best to get her to go out with
me, and she was really hesitant, because she
was recently separated and knew that her ex
would get wind of it and stir up more shit. I
finally talked her into giving it a try, and we
decided on the next day, Friday night. I
showed up at her place for dinner, a burnt
beef roast that had suffocated in her crock
pot for about ten hours while she was at
work. I laughed about it, and told her not to
worry about it, and then I took her into my
arms and said, "I've wanted to do this for a
long time" and I gave her a deep long French
kiss. I guess it may have been a little bold, but
you'll have to remember, that I had been at
sea for six months and if the wind blew, I got
a hard on! We went to my little hometown
and went to the local bar. We talked and
drank with our friends, and it just felt so
natural having her beside me all night. As
much as I could, I would hold her hand or rub
her leg, it didn't matter, just as long as I was
touching her. I took her home, and we went
inside her place and turned the TV on. We sat
down on the couch, and soon we were
making out. We wound up lying down and
continued with some hot and heavy kissing. I
had never been harder or hornier as I was
that night in the couch. I trailed kisses up and
down her neck for hours. I had spread her
legs with my thigh and placed it up against
that hot little pussy encased in her tight jeans.
As I would be kissing her very sensitive neck,
she would be riding my thigh. Each time I
would try to advance things, like cupping her
nice tits or squeezing her nice ass she would
religiously grab my hand and return it to a
safe place. This hot make out session went on
for hours. I would occasionally giggle at her,
she would ride my thigh as I pushed it tightly
against her pussy and then she would say
Mickey, we can't, we need to stop. Soon after
those words rolled off her lips, I would start
kissing her again and she would start riding
my thigh again. This was definitely hard on
me and I am sure she would say the same. It
was now 5am, and she had continued all
night long to stop me from stroking her
luscious tits and that wonderful ass. Each time
I thought I was getting to her, she would
break away from the kiss and tell me that we
needed to stop and that she couldn't,
shouldn't do this. I finally gave in as she said
that she had to get to bed. I asked that since
it was so late, would she mind if I spent the
night, and she said that it was o.k. I guess she
thought I would be sleeping on the couch,
were I had been locked in her embrace for
the last five hours. I watched her go into the
bathroom and I walked into her bedroom. I
was undressing as she walked in from the
bathroom. She was in a t shirt and panties
and I was down to my underwear. She later
told me that when she came into the
bedroom and saw me undressing, she
thought," this is going to be interesting!"
Dear reader, please remember I had been at
sea for six months and that I had wanted this
women for at least 7 years! We climbed into
bed and the games began. It was a carbon
copy of the couch, only this time we only had
cotton separating us, her t shirt and panties
and my briefs. As I slide my leg between hers
I finally felt just how hot and wet that little
pussy was! She immediately started riding my
thigh again while I kissed up and down her
neck. She kept moaning and saying we got to
stop, I can't do this. It seemed as if time stood
still, I was so horny, and I could have cut glass
with my dick. It was maddening to have her
ride my thigh, feel her heat, feel her wetness,
hear her moaning, and then have her move
my hand away when I would try to reach for
her panties to get my fingers into her heat. I
have never before or since that night ever,
ever been that hot and horny. As she was
riding my thigh and moaning, I finally found
that she was out of control enough that she
hadn't noticed my hand cupping and
squeezing her tit. I continued playing with
her plumb tit and started pinching and pulling
on her nipple. I heard her again say, Mickey
we have got to stop, I can't do this, but she
didn't move my hand away from her nipple. I
changed to the other side of her neck and
that put my chest half way covering her and it
also added more pressure to her pussy while
she was riding my thigh. I could also now feel
a wet spot where her wetness has run down
my thigh and soaked into the sheets. This girl
was hotter than a firecracker and still holding
out........barely! I couldn't take it any longer, we
had now been making out for almost 7
straight hours and we were both to the point
where something had to give, actually I had
been to that point for a long time, she was
almost there, she was straddling the fence
literally, it was actually my thigh. I tried again
to move my hand into her panties to find that
hot massively wet pussy that I so terrible
needed. Again her hand caught me wrist and
I heard her say, Mickey, please we got to stop,
you're making me crazy and I can't do this! I
thrust my thigh harder at her as she moaned
and spoke those words again. Almost as soon
as she finished the last word she started
orgasming. It was as though a flood gate had
opened, as she moaned as she spread her
legs wider and ground herself hard into my
drenched thigh. I rolled her onto her back in
the middle of her orgasm, and her legs
spread open inviting me in, even though I
don't think she was in any condition to
coherently realize what she had just allowed!
I started grinding into her hard, I would
normally call it dry humping, but with the
wetness that was soaked through her
panties, it was anything but dry! It had a
great effect on her as my cotton covered cock
gave direct contact to her swollen clit and
rolled her directly into her second orgasm. I
was going crazy, her I had the woman that I
had dreamt of and jacked off to, riding my
cock and moaning in my ear as she came. As
she came down from her second orgasm and
was still breathing heavy, she was surprised
to find me between her thighs grinding into
her and she almost sobbed and said Mickey,
this has gone far enough, we have to stop. I
thought to myself, that's easy for you to say,
you just got off TWICE! I started necking on
her again and French kissing her as she
started grinding herself into my cock while
she whimpered. I slid my hands down under
her and cupped each cheek of her ass and
continued grinding into her. She and I were
both soaked from the combination of her
juices and my precum. I leaned to one side
and reached between us and fished my cock
out of my underwear, she realized what I was
doing and she reached down and cupped her
hand over her mound to protect her hot little
pussy from my cock, FUCK, this girl was killing
me! I forced my cock down, now his head
was against the sheets and the base was up
against the back of her hand and I started
grinding into her hand. As I started kissing
and necking on her again she slowly and
cautiously pulled her hand out of the way and
allowed my cock to start grinding into her
again. I again heard her tell me that we had
to stop, as she couldn't fuck me, she had to
stop, we had to stop! As she speaks she is
mewing in my ear as I grind into her and she
is pushing back. I leaned over to one side and
pulled up her t shirt and exposed her very
erect nipple connected to her hot tit and
pinched and pulled at it. She started necking
on me and started moaning louder as I
increased the pressure on her nipple. I raised
up and grabbed her t shirt and pulled her free
of it and started kissing her again as I started
pulling at both of her hard super sensitive
nipples that were as big as erasers and about
a ¼ inch long,(spectacular). I moved down
her body a little and started sucking and
nibbling on each off her lovely nipples. I felt
her hand go down and start rubbing at her
clit, I thought she needed help so I reached
up and snacked a finger into the leg of her
underwear and slid a finger directly into the
hot wet and extremely tight pussy of hers.
She reached down and held my hand and
stopped my movement, I continued sucking
and tugging at her nipples. I felt her hand
move back up to her swollen clit and started
making those familiar little circles that all girls
make, and I started moving my fingers in and
out of her again. I knew she wouldn't be able
to take this for very long, her working on her
clit and my fingers sliding in and out of her
honey pot. I slowly moved back up her torso
trailing kisses all the way, as she continued to
rub her clit and I continued to slip my finger
in and out of her. As my cock neared her
center she was getting very close to another
orgasm. I stretched the leg of her panties
more with my free fingers and eased my hard
dick into the palm of my hand. It became wet
very quickly; everything in that area was
already soaked, now including me! It was
almost the same instant, she started
orgasming just as I had advanced forward
and touched her wet lips with my the head of
my dick. As she rolled through her orgasm, I
removed my finger and was sliding the head
of my dick back and forth through her wet
lips. I waited until her orgasm was just
starting to wind down and then I slammed
my cock all the way into her. I bottomed out
and started immediately grinding into her
and she rolled right back into another
orgasm, only this was a deeper orgasm and
she moaned loudly. I started pumping myself
in and out of her as she growned herself into
me to maximize my thrusts and the pressure
against her clit. By this time I had been hard
as a rock for almost 9 hours, I won't lie, I
lasted about fifteen strokes, I think I got light
headed as I held myself deep inside her and
unloaded, six long months worth of pint up
tension!!!! It felt like I was on another planet,
as I finally became coherent again and
realized that I was still grinding into her and
found that she had wrapped her legs around
me and was grinding back at me. All I could
do was smile at her, until she grabbed my
nipples and started kissing me. I was still hard
as a rock and as I started stroking in and out
of her again I felt like my dick was on fire. I
was still horny as hell, but the pain was
intense, I leaned back and pulled out of the
place I had wanted to be for the last 7 or 8
years and felt of my dick. I realized I had
extremely rubbed it raw from all the dry
humping and especially on the side from
when it was rubbing against the leg of her
panties as I tore into her hot little pussy. I
grabbed her panties and slipped them down
her ankles and then I proceeded to slip back
into her and we had slower more gently
session of lovemaking, I did come again, and
this is no small feat for me, it was only the
second time in my life that I had had two
orgasms on the same hard on! As we finished
I told her how long that I had been infatuated
with her and that I was always so jealous
when I saw her with my cousin. We talked for
just a bit longer and then we both fell asleep
from sheer exhaustion. I was the first one
awake and I had only been asleep for about
three hours. I started kissing her again and as
she woke up completely she started kissing
me back as I started entering her again. This
was a long slow love making session that
ended with us exploding together! I dressed
to leave not long after our last episode, and I
literally was on cloud nine. We continued to
see each other after that, until I left to go back
to the Navy. We logged some serious phone
time, a $300.00 a month phone bill was not
uncommon. I asked her to marry me and we
have been together ever since!. Holding,
holding, holding. I can't hold on since den, keep fucking since den, wht if it is u? Couldnt u?

No comments:

Post a Comment