Monday 27 May 2013

FUCKING D STUDENT PUSSY 4D 1ST TIME....PART1




FUCKING D STUDENT PUSSY 4D 1ST TIME....PART
1. (pls it encourage us better whn u make
comments n click on like, once u read our
storie, thanks). Lets read as d writer has it : It
was the end of a student night,my flat
mates and I were pretty drunk it was our first
night out all together since starting in our
second term at college.

While making my way to the exit of the club I
bumped in tothis tall,dark good looking guy
he smiled down at me and our eyes locked..I
was instantly attracted to him,we started
chatting while people around us was making
there way out of the club pushing passed,I
didn't care I wanted to keep chatting to
Dan,he was so hot.
flatmates were making there way out of the
club so Dan and I followed slowly behind
chatting in the que for our jackets then
continuing to chat outside.
My flatmates left to go to a party,I told them I
would get acab and follow on. Then Dan
kissed me it was hot,people were passing by
on there way from the club,heading home or
on to party's but we just stayed there
kissing,we walked a bit further along theroad
then Dan pulled me in toa shop doorway and
we kissed some more.
He put his hands up my top and cupped my
breasts,I felt embarrassed being outside with
people and cars passingus by. I knew they
could see us.
He was getting right in to it,pulling my top up,
hands in the cups of my bra until my tits were
exposed to the passers by and the cold night
air,I pulled at my top to cover myself but Dan
brushed my hands away so his mouth could
suck on my rock hard nipples while his head
was at my tits I could see people passing by
looking at us,at me!
lets go..... I whispered in Dansear
I pulled my top down and we walked
on,getting closer to my flat.
At the entrance to my flat we kissed some
more,Dan told me I was making him hot,
I felt pretty hot myself our kissing was intense
and it was making me wet.
He asked if he could come in. It took us ages
to get to the 3 floor as we couldn't keep our
hands of each other on the way,stopping to
kiss, Dans hands on my ass and feeling my
tits,it was hot.
I let us in,my flatmates were still out
partying..we kissed inthe hallway, Dan said he
wanted to fuck me. I felt butterflies in my
stomach, a mix of excitement and nerves.
I led Dan to my room and we kissed some
more against mydoor.he ran his hands over
my tits,then lifting my top up over my head so
I was standing in my bra,then he put his hand
up my skirt,brushed his finger overthe fabric
at my pussy,making me shiver with
excitement and anticipation.
I knew my panties were wet.
He Pulled my skirt down till it fell to the floor.
now standing in just my underwear I felt
exposed,Dankissed my neck,then pulling my
bra straps down my arms until my bra fell
away from mytits,landing on the floor... he
made his way to my nipples again sucking
hard, first paying attention to my right nipple
then my left. It felt good.
I had a secret though and I didn't know
when to tell it.
Dan took his top off, I ran myhands over his
firm,muscly body.
Then he opened the buckle of his
belt,unbuttoned his jeans and let them drop
to the floor.
He was so hot standing in histight boxers I
could see the outline of his big had cock...
Dan led me over to my bed, I sat down on the
end

I have to tel you something,I said, as Dan
muffled my words with another hungry kiss.
I'm a virgin........T here I said it, It was out,I felt
even more nervous though....
Dan didn't say anything,so I said it again,he
shushed me.
put his hands on my shoulders and pushed
me down so I was lying on my bed,he Kissed
my tits, sucked hard on my nipples,then
kissing all the way down my stomach,he
pulled my pants down over my thighs,I felt
exposed.
I asked Dan what he was doing,
I'm going to eat your virgin pussy babe....I
was so nervous
Dan parted my legs,and he took a good look
at my pussy
You got one neat little pussy he said as he
lowed his face down in to it.
I gave a gasp as I felt his tongue go inside
me, It felt sowet, he licked all around my
pussy lips and flicked his tongue over my clit, I
felt warm and tingly,a intense rush came
through me,my pussy was pulsing.....It felt
sogood,Dan spent a long time licking me
out,until I felt my cum running to the crack of
my ass.....then bam my first orgasm.
When Dan came up for air he asked if I was
ready for my fist cock.....
Yes,Yes, I wanted it, I felt sogood
He rubbed his finger over mypussy, he
wanted to make sure I was wet enough to
take his cock.
he leaned over me,my legs were spread,he
got himself into position for fucking me
taking his hard cock in his hand he rubbed
his end overmy clit slowly teasing me getting
me wet,then he pushed his cock deep in to
my pussy.
I gasped as a sharp pain shot through my
lower body,it felt like I was being stabbed.
The pain was so intense. Dans eyes were
closed, he was pumping away at me,
moaning breathing heavenly.
baby your so tight,your wet and tight baby
your virgin pussy's loving my cock.....you got
such a tight pussy
Dan was clearly enjoying thismore than I
was....
He thrust in and out until I felt his hot cum fill
my pussy
When he pulled out of me, hewiped his blood
cover cock ofon my bed sheet,which was
covered with cum.
It didn't feel like I thought it would,I told him
It felt better when he had his face in my
pussy.
He said it was the best fuck he had in a long
time.
He told me to relax and he slipped his finger
in to my pussy, this felt better.
he finger fucked me until I feltcum dripping
from my pussy again.
Dan asked if I wanted his cock again...it hurt
so bad though.
Dan spread me legs, wider this time and gave
me his cock a little at a time until he was fully
inside me again, fucking me a little harder
thistime sucking on my tits as he pumped my
pussy...It didn't feel as sore this time,I took his
cock and moved in time with his thrusting,he
put my legs up over his shoulders so that he
could go even deeper in to my virgin pussy I
could feel his hard cock fill me right up,he
fucked me for longer this time,crying out
yes.....I love your tight pussy,take it you
virgin..... my pussy felt sore.
when he left I took my cum soaked sheets to
the wash,my flatmates were still out.
Ifelt good,I wasn't a virgin anymore....ther e
was no stopping me now....
The next day I went in to town and got my
first vibrator.... 14 inches of plastic for me to
practise with.
I waited until I had the flat all to myself, I lay
down on my bed in my underwear and
thought about the night before with Dan.
I felt my Big 34DD tits...... cupping them with
my hands,I pulled my bra off and rubbed my
nipples until they became hard under my
fingers. I pinched one then the other then I
pinched them a little harder they were a
direct link to my pussy.
I felt myself getting wet,I tookmy new toy and
slipped it in to my pants down between my
legs, parting them a little...I rubbed the tip of
the vibrator over my clit until I felt my pussy
was wet enough to take it.
I pushed the vibrator deep inside my pussy
my hips rising up as It went inside me.
it felt so good, I slipped the vibrator in and
out of my pussy until I got a good rhythm
going...Then I flicked the switch that tipped
me over the edge....at first the buzz was loud
in the silence of my room, but I didn't care, I
was in heaven I didintl ast long before I felt
my cum dripping from my pulsing pussy....This
was one toy I was going to enjoy using on
my non virgin pussy!!
@ limitation 2 sex with queen-oft, we enjoy
mor dan dix bcus..
-We ar real.
-We heal u 4real.
-We tutor sex 4 real.
-We do u matchmate 4 real.
-W provide u all info u need 4real.

No comments:

Post a Comment