Friday 24 May 2013

10 Ways To Get Her In The Mood.

ADULT RELATED ISSUE ON HOW TO MAKE UR SPOUSE GET D MOOD...VOL1.
10 Ways To Get
Her In The Mood.
I am about to rock your world by revealing
the #1 myth about women and sex. Ready
for it?
Women want sex just as much do, if not
more than men. Women are sexual, sensual
beasts waiting to be released by the RIGHT
man in just the RIGHT way.
Here are 10 Ways To Get Her In The Mood
whether you are dating, simply seducing or
in a long-term relationship.
#1. Get Her Out of Her Head.
The #1 thing that blocks or stops women
from enjoying a sexual/sensual experience
is that thing on top of her shoulders. Her
head. For women, sex is far more mental
than physical. The more you help make a
women feel accepted, attractive and safe
during any sexual act, the more free she will
be. When you provide a safe space it allows
a woman’s mind to free itself of insecurities
and actually enjoy being in the moment. If
you ease her mind, you’ll loosen her body!
** After reading this article – go watch my
video on how to calm a woman's mind so
that she will do whatever you want! Click
Here
#2. Calm Her Nerves.
My nickname in high school was The Kissing
Bandit, which was a fancy way of calling me
a prude.
When I was 18, I went backpacking in
Australia and safely kissed my way up the
east coast. That is, until I met a guy who
broke me out of my shell. I met him at a club,
we went back to our hostel and started
making out. Prude Marni kicked in. I
clenched and got uncomfortable. He noticed
my quick change in behavior and said to me
“I want you to be comfortable. If I do
anything that makes you nervous or
uncomfortable, just slap my hand and I will
stop immediately.” I can tell you there was
no hand slapping that night and I quickly
got rid of my childhood nickname.
#3 Tell Her EXACTLY What You Want.
It drives me wild when a man tells me
exactly what he wants to do to me. It’s
exciting and sexy. Be a man, say exactly
what they want, and you’ll get to beat
around the bush, but in a very different way
#4 Pay Her A REAL Compliment, Not An
Exaggerated One.
Give a woman a REAL compliment about her
inner core rather than her exterior.
Evolutionary psychologists show that
women are programmed to be skeptical of
what men say. It’s their way of protecting
themselves from manipulative men who
don’t want to commit to relationships. The
more a compliment is tailored to that
specific woman, the more intimate and
effective it is says Tammy Nelson Ph.D.
#5 Treat Her Like A Lady.
Whether it’s for a one-night stand or for a
partner of 6 years, no woman want to feel
like she a slut, a whore or a stupid female
that’s been used. Make sure to treat every
woman with respect. Be honest, don’t
manipulate and treat her like a lady.
#6 Whip Out Your…
Intelligence. Now this may just be me but I
get a “hard on” for men who are ubber
intelligent. Not the arrogant ones who want
to attempt to school me on how much they
know. The ones that just seem to know
about stuff and talk about it with confidence
and authority.
#7 Tease Her In Public.
I’m not talking about pulling her hair and
telling her she smells. I’m talking about
being covertly inappropriate while out in
public. For example, while sitting across the
table from friends, talking about politics,
slide your fingers up her thigh and just
around her underwear line. Do this for
about 15 seconds and then remove your
hand. Do a couple of these in a night and
she’ll attack you as soon as you walk in the
door.
#8 Bring Out Your Inner Caveman.
Nothing puts me in the mood faster than
when I can feel my man craving me.
“Women love to feel the desire of a man
they’re into. Give your girl an unexpected,
passionate kiss. Grab her hair – gently – and
run your hands through it as your lips lock.
And when dinners over, pick her up over
your shoulder, carry her into the bedroom,
and toss her onto the bed. A little spank
won't hurt along the way.” – Christian
Hudson, The Social Man
#9 Start Flirting At 9am.
Anticipation is one of the most amazing
aphrodisiacs. Send her 3-4 texts throughout
the day telling her what you are going to do
to her in the evening. Tell her how hot she
is, that she turns you on and then tell her
you like it when she does X. X is the thing
that is unique to just her so that she knows
your lines aren’t canned.
One Note: Don’t get offended if she does not
respond right away or even at all. Many
women are not comfortable with this type
of forwardness because they don’t know
how to respond. Just keep going. This
shows her you are comfortable being sexual
and she can be too!
#10 Touch Her Slowly!!!!!!
I just got shivers writing this one. Nothing
turns me on more than when a man slowly
touches me all over my body. Starting with a
light massage of my feet. Then working up
the leg to the inner portion of my thighs.
Moving onto to caressing the sides of my
belly and chest and ending by brushing my
back and neck with his lips. Amazing!

.FOR MOR DETAIL JOIN: limitation 2 sex with queen-oft.
.
OFT MEDHERB NIG LTD, AR 4 UR SEXUAL &
GENITAL FAST HEALING.
1. -4 Strech Mark cure buy; Green Powder
herb @#2,600.
2.-4 Low sperm count cure buy; Man Homony
@#4,200.
3. -4 Toilet disease cure buy; TDC Syrubs
@#2,700.
4. -4 Weak erection permanently cure buy;
Man Superb @#3,800.
5. -4 Premature ejaculatn permanetly cure
buy; Man Energy herb @#4,200.
6. -4 Boost ur penis lenght do buy; Man
Imune @#7,500.
7. -2 Enjoy lng hrs sex&cure pile, +body pain
buy; Energy DPP, @#3,ooo.
8. -4 Gonorreah 2b cure in 4days buy; G-no
Syrub @#5,200.
9. -4 Tummy&body mass 2b reduce buy; TMR-
Syrup @ #3,500. Small bottle #1,750.
10. -4 Bloody stool(igbe-eje)
pile 2b cure
buy; BL2-Cure @#3,700.
11. -4 Boobs&Hips boosting buy; Booster-12,
@#3,200.
12. -4 Mouth Odour buy MT-Wiper @#1,200.
13. -4 Ulcer & All Stomach Aches buy; UC-
acher @#3,500.
14. -2 Cure ur virginal discharge buy; P-
Tighter #3,400.
15. -2 Flush&diagonize ur system,buy;
Vab-12 @#1,500.
16. -4 Viginal odour buy Tit-c @#2,ooo.
17. -2 cure lack of libido buy Thiovan-14
@just #1,800.
18. -4 easy menstruation buy SupreM12
@#1,200.
19. -2 clear body spots buy Hemah-Yk @ just
#1,300.
20. -4 Infertility, do sms our CCL directly.
OUR SALES REP, R IN EVERYWHERE IN NIG.
Mr Okunubi(Abt)- 08187711206.
Mr Owolabi(Ogun)- 08139659338.
Nurse Shola(Ota)- 08151 570614.
Mr Salami(Ikrd)-- 08094088019.
Mr Lekan(Onipan)- 08056157056.
Bro Tobi(Ikeja)- 08186446183.
Chf Okoye Abj/Jos- 08023958780.
-OFT UK--- +447429355224 .
-OFT SOUTH AFRICA-- 0787730631
-OFT LAG EXP DEL SER- 08148504236.
-OFT IB SALES REP-- 07089605623
-OFT CUSTOMER CARE LINE- 08052543049
--CAL OR SMS OUR C.C.L 4 UR REGIONAL SALES
REP, BCUS WE R IN EVERY WHERE IN NIG
THROUGH ALL OUR COURIER SERVICE AGENCY
LINE. WE PREPARE U BT GOD HEAL WTH NO BAD
SIDE EFFECT TRU D HERBS...

No comments:

Post a Comment