Monday 20 May 2013

SEXING A MAN 4D 1ST TIME

SEXING A MAN 4D 1ST TIME, pls immediately he
ejaculate on u, & stand up. Wht comes 2 ur
 mind??
 



1. It is finish..
 2. I am ruin....

3. Can he love m again.
4. How does it find d place.
5. Lost my pride so cheap.....
6. Do dis nt goin 2b little his lv 4m
7. Am lik a whole....
8. I hate doin this.......
9. He will hence4t take m 4 granted.                                                  
 10. @ least should this get m belly, am gona

tide him down.
11. Am in mess should dis get m belly, wht
abt....
12. Holy chit, I cant just look straight in2 his
eyes, am ashame of myself.
13. I lv wht i just did.
14. Dis is d begining of my sweet journey.

15. Or should i ask him 4 more....?
16. If i had kno, i would hav still protect my
pride b4 him.
17. I look chit.
18. It seems i look so cheap.
19. I dont kno i can just do dis.
20. Other can't b stipulated pls.
WHTEVER U THINK AFTER 1ST SEX WTH ANY
NEW MAN matter most. It normally led d affair
wrong or right @ time, some frnds might nt
beliv m, bt am saying d truth. It matter most u
think b4 u do it or think positively after u
might've done it, men hav different intuitn in
their mind contrary 2 wht u hav babe. Men
dnt think lik woman.
**Hi Men, pls wht come 2 ur mind
immediately after u sex babe 4d 1st time. Pls
b loyal, n honest, like "@LAST" or "NW I CAN
 SHAKO IF SHE SAY SHE IS NO MORE DOIN". Be

honest, pls tell us.














No comments:

Post a Comment