Tuesday 4 June 2013

DON'T KNW WHAT TO DO. PT1

DON'T KNW WHAT TO DO. PT1
it waz my first day at work after receiving my
appointment letter from a big
telecommunication company. I waz very
 happy and elated knowing that things will

change for me after many years of struggle.
It waz a very cloudy morning as I made my

way through the hall way of the beautiful
office complex.it waz a massive edifice that I
waz so happy I will make a career from them.
I headed straight to the reception and waz
well received by the lady at the reception.
I am sola am here to see the human
resources manager am here to resume work,
where is yur letter she asked here is it oh
congratulations she smiled and pointed
toward the lift and gave me the direction on
 the sixth floor.





then I walked so confidentily toward the
elevator. since it waz my first day at work I
waz very smart looking in my black suit and a
cream shirt laden with a lemon green tie.
I enter the lift and pressed the floor I waz
heading to just as the door waz about to
close I hard a voice screaming from the
hallway hold it pls!! hold it plss!! so I pressed
the knob and the door opened so she enterd
and the door closed she said in a sweet
gentle voice thank you sir. I answers u are
welcome. we kept silence toveach ora as we
rode to our floors apperntly she waz also
heading forvthe) six floor we got out off the
lift she quickly madecher way to the left while
I walked to the reception. gud mrn lady, gud
mrn sir how may I help u she inquired. am
here to see the H.R manager pls sit down for
a while he is in a meeting.
I waited for about two hours without no sign
of him after sometime A young man came to
me as said the manager will attended to me
soon he is busy with some things. at this time
it waz almost 2pm and I waz hungry and
tired of waitng, just as I waz still pondering
over what to do a lady came to me and asked
hello sir are u mr.sola I said yes ok pls take
this voucher its your lunch voucher pls go to
the door by the right there is a staff canteen
there, thank you ma as I hurry to the lunch
room.
I eat to my fill and came back to the reception
to continue my waiting not long after I
returned the entire weather began to change
I waz very worried how I will go home if it
rained just as I waz still thinking it began to
rain the rain fell for about three hours.
while still sitting. some people were going in
and out of the lift some into different office
just then I notice I waz getting dark as the
rain is still falling bt not at the same
frequency. while I waz still thinking how I will
go home and the traffic on the road, the
stress etc the receptionist received a call and
turn to me mr sola pls we are sorry for
keeping you here the manager said u should
come tomorrow that your office I ready for u
to work. that he waz busy arrangingvthings
you will need and attending to other official
assignment. pls we are so sorry she
 concluded.thank you I replied


As I walked out of the elevator through the
hallway I notice many people were also going
out some going to the car park others
standing at the entrance and entering their
official car as there drivers park to pic them
up others too were holding umbrellas
joggling through the rain to the bus stop. I
stood there motionless trying to calculate my
movement just den I heard a voice like the
one I heard inside the lift in the morn, I
turned to see who waz standing beside me lo
ot waz her again. hi I Greeted hello as she
answers in a soft tone my mind Jst skipped as
I said om my heart wat a pretty and
courteous lady. where are u heading she
asked
oh am going towards surulere she said ok do
u mind joining me in my car? she offered
well, if am not taking u off your route
no no not at all, ok let go As we walked to the
car park I just chatted a little how waz your
day,
fine she answered. I wished I had an
umbrella I would have covered u I gestured
oh thank that really kind of you.
I Jst tot to myself if only she knew whatci had
gone through today. in no time we were at
the Car park and she beckoned om me this is
my car. she opens and beckoned me to come
in.
As we drove along we chatted over few
things and she waz quite friendly and
composed. I notice she waz not really
concentrated because she made a few driving
blunders and I did nt want to comment so as
not to look foward so I kept mute. we drove
at about another 200m I she said to me sola
can u drive I said yes ans she said pls can u
come and take the steering and I asked why
is everything okay. hmm! yes but I feel my
hands is shaking I think am cold oh sorry I
said. she pulled out to a safe point and. I step
out and took the steering.
where is your house I asked I live at aguda oh
that fine I ll drop u at home and walk home
 coz I live at bode thomas.


at this point she became very silent and
clapping her arms around her shoulder I also
notice her lips shaking as she slide the sit
back to relax. what is happening to u Bukky I
asked. am having cold i am very allergic to
cold she explained oh dear. ok take My jacket
and cover yourself as i pulled off my jacket
and place it on her, thank you am greatful, dnt
mention I reteraited.
not long we got to stadium and I made way
towards Kilo to link aguda am close to aguda
where do I take oh that fast she said the
traffic is less here I responded.
ok take yur left go straight make a turn to yur
left again den to yur right okay, stop at the
second to the last house.
as I drove to her house Bukky was. seriously
shaking and flapping her lips stretching her
legs reveling the upper part of her smooth
and seductive laps as her skirt folded up a bit
as I took. a quick glance.
am there pls look up if am at the right place
she managed. to lift her head from the head
rest of the car still cold and shivering, yes dis
is the place. thanks God we made it home
safely Jst as I came out for her to drive in, she
said pls sola could pls help me park in the car
the keys to the gate is in my bag pointing to
the back sit pls kindly help me am sorry for
putting these burden on you. no probs I
gestured. I took the keys,opened the gate and
drove into the compound it waz a storey
building with a beautiful landscaping and
fence.
thank you somuch mr.sola am so greatful for
your help tonight as she made way to the
front apartment I live down flat dont u mind
coming in for aa drink? no never mind will
like to rush back home so as to prepare for
work tomorrow but itz still drizzling yes I ll
take a bike. ok but come in for a cup of coffee
at list ok no probs as she turned to open the
door oh here is the key noticing my jacket still
hanging around her neck! oh my jacket I
asked yes she remember guess I forgot the
back view of her mini skirt waz very stricking,
showing her full curves and rich ass my dick
tiglxed a bit as i tried not to think deep of the
sight of her big buggy
As I sat in her living room and taking a glance
at the interior and her sense of stlye and
imaging why a lady of this status is living
alone at this point she had rushed to her
room to change
she came out wearing a blue bumper short
and a sleeve less top I notice she had
removed her bra and the blobs were still firm
and strong another rounds of thought flowed
through my mind as she said sola pls give me
two minutes let me get u some juice. ok I
replied as she turned toward the kitchen her
whole lap waz here her ass were neatly
folded into the nickers. I was still -imagine the
sight of her sexy curve wen I heard the sound
of on the floor apparently it was on the glass
cups which she used to pour the juice fell of
her hands and broke.I quickly rushed to her
as i heard her scream ooooch.
wht is it as I held her to move her away so
she would not step on the broken prices of
glass I notice some blood stain on the tiles on
the floor wait I beckoned is like u are injured
she liked. down her legs and behold it was a
cut as on of the glass must have flew as it
splashed on the ground. I held her arms as try
to take her away from the spot but the blood
 waz flowing at a fast rate.


sorry oh. sorry how did u manage I asked
trying to console her. I dont knw just that the
cold has enterd my fingers I understand I
replied now sitting in one of the couche I
took her leg and placed it on a side stool. Do
you have a cotton wool and methylated spirit
let me give u a first aid.? yes is in the first aid
box in the corner close to the kitchen........WATCHOUT 4 PART 2 AS WRITTEN BY KELECHI NWAOGU.

No comments:

Post a Comment