Thursday 6 September 2012

IMPACT OF BAD FEMALE FRIEND;

IMPACT OF BAD FEMALE FRIEND;

I keep telling u ladies dt there is nothing called d term friend in within we female. Bcus we r all deciever, traitor, snatcher&oppressor 2 1anoda.
We ar lik 'bank' 2 1anoda. We borrow ourselve an umbrella whn sun is shine, bt we want it back whn it is raining.
There is non of female friend dt female keep dt i can say is good.
Those who r doin u good nw in within dem ar lik lucrative dealer...they r jus saving for whn they will reproach u. There4 i beg u all ladies, women, female in general 2 see ur hand work, inner being,&future as ur friends, nt jus female lik u. Here i present true life story of 2 female Students.

Am Mariam Inyoku; a graduate in 1 of Nig Great Polytechnic. Wht do u do whn memory drags d "there&den" into d "here&nw," immersing u in d same old pain. Bible ans up; '4get d former things;do nt dwell on d past. See am doin a new thing! Nw it spring up; do u nt percieve it? Ur past can affect ur present n influence ur future unless u decide 2 let it go. 4 d nest few days,lets think abt it.

I accommodated Gloria down den in my room whn we r in campus, we shared almost every thing i got,minus bra&pants bcus she got big boobs&heavy bottom. We do talked on everything including sexy&secreet deal. She was very bad in sexy den,as woman2woman i used 2 b d1 who tutor her how 2handle sex. Even d day she had sex wt her lecturer,almost every1 in our house kno,by d way she was moaning. She did d sex in my room,in which she didnt inform m b4. Trully,she arrived home earlier dan m,&they hav been smootching demselve by d time i'd knocked @d door,she manage 2hold her 2boobs 2geda&came 2d door almost naked,i jus manage 2drop my hand bang&went out. I neva kno it was her lecture she was fucking untill i saw her seen him off.

Nt so long 2d scene m&my boy friend fought in which she was d1 who settled d chaos. With all d way she presented her words in dt day,i gave her much respect. Den i started sharing my inner burned wt her. Since friendship means alot 2m. Bcus I've grew up 2 learn dt issue of friendship is in accordance wit dat of sacrifice, bcus u mus seen d matter dt has 2do wt 'I' to 'We' & 'Mine' to 'Ours' whn it is hot or cold. This is d dsame spirit dt i shared wt her.

Couples of week backs,she started goin 2my boy friend house,or branch there whn coming back frm sch,thank God she was full time student,Y i was a part time student. Som friend try 2 stop her frm doin dt,she told dem dt house normally bouring 4 her,so she do branch there till i back. Suddenly my man bought a used car,so he do came 2drop her @home imidatly i back frm sch. Gloria was a fast thinker,she told m dt i shu b branch there whnever we back frm sch,so we could b helding home 2geda in his car.

I followed up d advice,tru dt,we do eat 9t dinner there @time b4 we returned 2our room. I used 2b d1 cooking,bt as times goes,she started helping m,she introduced alot of soup&many series of food 2m,she do correct m @my man kitchen @time rightly infront of him,on many food varities. She wl order him 2get many soup/food ingridents com frm wrk so dt we could hav anoda tribe taste.

Gloria!! D killer. After a year dt she has been worrying m on many prodigal&nasty advices she jus moved 2a room dt was vacant in opposite of my room. Sincerely,she spent most of her hrs in my room,I follow most of her advice after mighty of her pressure on m,Y i do rejected som. She was d1 who make m slept wt 2 of my lectures,she was d1 who led m 2a prophet&many other wrong things lik dt. As times goes on,I observed alot of changed in my man behaviour. D funny type of Gloria conduct towards d attitude is dt.."Babe,4get him&mov on wt ur life". She said it 2m. Any 9t,if i decided 2go&wacth tv in her room,she wl tel m dt her boy friend wl soon arrive dt i shu b goin.

Where she gathered those new things frm neva kno 2m,if i later tip-toes 2her door step,i wil b eavesdrop her making wild lov 2d man wt much moan. Every9t,Gloria nw slept wt man in her room. 7months past,whn i couldnt cope wt d nolyness anymor,she was d1 who brought m a guy she called her relative,d1 wil fucked m,released sperm 2my mouth,hit my ass&recorded all our fucking noice 2his phone,unknown 2m.

If i brought issue of m&my man up,she wl said,Babe u dnt need ur ex-shit. I got pregnant 4her bro &she took m 2 a Dr. Wt my money d dr lie dt my pussy is too type dt i shu alow him 2 used tube 2expand my pussy,He has injected m,&I've started dozzing b4 i saw him inserting vibrator on my pussy,He did it much til i felt sexual stimulant in M,&whn he study my mood. He fucked d hell out of my pussy,such den Gloria enta,she jus sat down&watch us til dis man finished on m,since am powerless due 2d injectn,I couldnt do anything.

3months later,i refused 2yied 2her man request,den she said she can help m,nt known she has mis indian hemp wt beans she gave m 2eat,as my eyes were denze,there saw her finger m. I sparked up&run 2her room.Later in d 9t,I saw my man comin out of..


NEGATIVE IMPACT OF FEMALE KEEPING FEMALE FRIEND...PART..2.
If i brought issue of m&my man up,she wl said,Babe u dnt need ur ex-shit. Bt she didnt against me fucking her soa called bro day & night. After 4 months dt i hav been having sex wt dis new man, I got pregnant 4him, i explained 2 Gloria & she took m 2 a Dr. Wt my money in my hand, dis dr lie 2m dt my pussy is too tight dt i shu alow him 2 used tube 2expand my pussy, those nurse left m afta they had prepared m on bed.

Afta He has injected m,& I've started dozzing by d time i saw him used both his hand hold m by legs, & raised both legs up, & make my foot stand firmly on bed as if am ready 2 giv birth 2 new babe, he put on glove, dts was i could witnes b4 i slept off, by d time i could seen very unclearly, i just saw him inserting vibrator on my pussy.

He did it very carefully&much sexually till i felt sexual stimulant in M,&whn he study my mood. He draw my ass nearer d bed,&brought out his erected dick,afta he has moved closer 2my naked boobs &suck dem passionatly, he den enter d wet pussy&fucked d hell out of m,he was nearly ejacualated such den Gloria enta in2 d room dt i though has been locked by those nurse, she jus sat down&watched us til dis man finished on m,since I was powerless even 2 turn d head on my neck due 2d injectn dt i hav been given,I couldnt do anything. I thank God it was my confidant nt any1 else.

3months later afta d abortion, i refused 2yied 2her man request, He used 2 rough handle me, or treat me dt he will tel my man dt we ar having secreet affair,bt since I've made up my mind dt either i loose my man or gain him back am no mor doin wt Gloria bro.

Then,I opened up 2Gloria dt it has end btwn m&her man,I started walking alone,eaten alone &did sort of thing lik dt alone. I didnt goes 2d lectures again,nor taking 2 approach of other guys in d campus. 1day Gloria said she can help m, i thought she has got my man concreate heart change, she just finished prepared nice smelling bean, &asked m 2 eat, den i ate d beans finished, nt known she has mis indian hemp wt beans she gave m 2eat.

As my eyes were denze,i thought it was my usual sleeping thing, den i lay my back on her big foam, by d time I'd wake up, I felt much headache on m, i saw my boobs naked, I observed my pussy breathing, whn I'd look down on d floor beside d 12htch bed, there I saw Gloria finger my pussy in within my 2laps in her muscular shouder, 'Oh U r backed..' she said &just put her mouth on my pussy as she started sucking m I sparked up&run 2my room naked.

Later in d 9t,I couldnt sleep wt d sms she sent m on phone dt, "..u better listen up,3men has jus make wild lov 2u while u were sleeping on my holy-fied faom, nw u r my bird & u must b yieding 2my request each time i need u or else, u wil hate urself in dis campus..".

Recieving dt sms frm her,I couldnt sleep anymore. So, whn i went out 2urinate in midts, as i was comin back there I saw my man comin out of Gloria room wt nothing on him,may be he wanted 2go & urinate too,I cant say. As he saw m,he wanted 2rush back inside,i run after him,i grab him by d waist.

I was abt 2 make 2nd statement, there Gloria came out&took away my hand frm him,she rough handled m enter her room&trowed towels 2him. She sat my poor ass down on his rug,&brought out her phone.

She opened all my pix 2m right frm d lecturers fuck, 2d prophet once, d1 of d Dr&d recent 1 in her room wt 3men on m. Nt left out many of her broda. 'Would u alow m print or bluethoot dis accross d campus 2moro..?'. No,no pls..! I repplied. "Den go in 2ur room&sleep,u slugg". She added,as she call Dele my man enter her roomback.

In my room, d memory of d past caught up wt m,too much of cold over trow my system. My nose full of water,den i started evil sicknes 4 half of month b4 i backed 2my campus.

That was how she became Oladele best wife in d campus. Oladele try all his best 2got back 2m, he sent m a letter dt i should change my house dt he will stil make it 2m. Bt i refused it all,how Gloria manage get all those pix were all my headache.

Trully,I hav a whole semeester re-runs in d sch,Due 2d fact dt i didnt go in again wt those lecturers again. Me&Gloria didnt fight nt change words throught d rest of our days in sch. I go my way she goes her's too. I met wt Oladele den & He explained how Gloria won his heart by paint m bad b4 wt much solid evidence.

Evidence which were all her set-up. Pluss whn she do correct m in my man kitchen in his front,nt known 2 m it was an act of conderm ones 2 praise herself.

Today i learn Gloria has accident whn travelled 2Togo wt her Aristos man&has got spinal cord problem. I jus met a new man who seems 2 pleased m wt all things.Though he is nt as rich as Oladele,bt he is nt jelous type lik Dele.

My new man knew how 2make m happy&always listen 2m lik my own begath babe. We hav shared sex&all others things in common, which i could say he is 89%ok wt wt i want, B4 DELE SHOW FACE BACK, PLS ADVICE M WHT 2 DO

No comments:

Post a Comment