Monday 3 September 2012

I SAVE MY DYING UNCLE WT SEX

I SAVE MY DYING UNCLE WT SEX
BLOW JOB;@d back,he deep his hand enta my trouser,right frm d door of d club,as he walked behind m,his finga enta d line btwn m 2big ass,he traced it down til he got on my pussy lips,my body trebling,i cant walk wel again&i cant put his hand away,i stood stl,den he used d 2nd hand turned m round,nw my face faced him,he dash his lips on mine,he rush d kiss,2 guys pass by,den he mov out d hand&push m by waist enta his car,we hav 2round inside d car,he released d 2nd round 2d gap btwn my 2boobs.@d hotel he did d 3rd round&pay m b4 i held home,in d late morni lik 4pm.

BREADS WINNER;I am frm Kenya,Nashawa by name.I gro up unda my uncle Tom who is number4 2my moda,my mum has sicked since i was 12,nw am 27,&eva since i've started niding money over al varities dt u think woman can b spending cash on,uncle Tom is d1 doin dis 4m&cater 4my sick moda or even as i bread winer of family.


HE MARY:nt mor dan 1years pluss,he loosed d woman 2d labouring death,dis incident nearly claims uncle's life. Ther'is notin any1 else can do,he did nt eat,nor walk,nt yield 2d drugs,his busines started goin down,my mums heath gettin worse,food&thin

gs bcom scarce comodity in d house,his car break down,no much money 2pay 4hospita bill,den we mov him back home,i cant say its comma,bcus he do talk,bt nt an understandable language&he do luk @us bt nothin else he cud do.

CHINESE;i once watched chinese firm where pipu heal demselve wt sex,i beseech 1 of my friend 2com 2our house &b of help according 2wat i watchd in d film,bt she refused fear of contacting dicease&shu in case her boy friend heard.All my plan 2get dis uncles on his feet proof abortive&dts wen i too getting wear dt i do i cry on d road.


CLUB;2raise cowry,I join club girl,It was helltic in a 9te dt i got big blow job,as i finished 3rd rounds wt Business Man who took m 2a nearby hotel,he paid m&i left home around 4am,2bath uncle&prepare 4my sick mother,bt along d road d driver who pick m&d guy who sat beside m were those guys who passed by wen d busines man was smootching my ass @ outside d Club house,they rough handle m&fucked d hell out of my pussy,1 put his dick in my pussy,Y d 2nd enter my Anus 4d 1st time,they droped m by d road side&went away,wt fear i rush back 2d hotel,thank God i neva far 2d place,as i jus explaind 2d Busines Man finish,unexpect
edly those guys jus came out frm d room bath room wt towel tided round thier waist.I nearly die,D man laf back @m&gave dem a signed,in within a min i saw 3 of dem hanging my legs wt much force they fucked m til d day breaks.He drop m raw cash&they went away,4 3days i cant defecate tru my anus 4d pain dt i got wt ds guys dick inside it.

WINED;i tuk much Gin b4 d agony gone off my brain,yet my uncle's condition didnt change,I cant go sch again,d rest fam didnt visit us again.I cry alone al 9t,bt each min i rememba how 3men sex m in a day up 2 10round,my pussy wl started breathing,&til it wl b watering i wont stop fingring myself&even rolling on ground until i relif.

MY BOY;i went 2my boy 4relif of d orgasm starvatn,bt on getting there i met him fucking who he has been claiming Sis,i rush out wt much cry,It was dsame day I came across Queen OFT on Facebook 4d 1st time,i added her&read up to 6 of her Write-Up,i nearly died by d time i wl b tru wt dem.I got up&practise mos of it alone b4 I make up my mind.

ON UNCLE'S;in d 9t,I put on leotard unda wear,which left my both ass out,bt d string of it went tru my pussy,its hands cary my fat&daggling boobs&reveal much of it,early in d morni i make a tea 4uncle i brush his teeth,i've mis litle gin wt d tea,i made him sip it mor dan 5time,i sat beside him,i placed his head on my full&fat laps,which both 2 of dem naked,bcus leotard wears luk lik mens signet bt ours only get a string lik pant which due cover our pussy.


SONG;I increased d volume of celion dion song in our tape,&i sang d song along,I bow my head down very near uncle's ear,i started using my hand caressing d hair on his bar chest,i adjusted his head on my laps,his left ears nw rest on my laps,Y his right ear faceup,i made him slept wt his side,d mor i bend my waist,d heavy my boobs rest on his head,d harder d nipple erect,&d deeper i press d boobs un2 his ears,i didnt stop singing d song,nor did i stop caressing his chest hair.


BODY TEMPERATURE;sud
denly i felt uncle's body temperature changing frm d normal cold 1,den mor i gave him d mixed tea,bt i found him sleeping,i layed his head on d pillow.

BESIDE HIM;i make his back slept on d bed surface,i cover him wt blanket,i nw slept beside him,i didnt stp singing d song 2his ears,my lips was touching his ear repeatedly,sudd
enly i saw his dick rising up,wen I remov d rappa,d dick has erected,i wanted 2take my eyes away,bt d size caught my awareness,my pussy engulf twice,I cant take it,i turn my back on him&faced wall,bt my mind feel-up wt d last experience&i face him,den I make him slept by his side&i tu nw...

T B C IN P2

NID HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment