Monday 7 May 2012

THE QUEEN

THE QUEEN
-------ABT M---------
NAMES. I am Oluwaseun Femitale Teminife R.

TITLE. I became a Queen on Romantic & FAMILY affairs, since 2009 feb14, by Chars Okon club & frens Lagos. Dats wen i was using my 1st facebook where i hav 5,000 friens & mor dan 7,000 group friends who do consult m 4many advice & lectures on affairs in general.

HAILLED. I hailled from Lagere in Ife Osun state,lives wt almost 8 families til i bcom an adult.

EDUCATION. I hav Nd&Hnd in Mass Communocation Dept in d Polytechnic Ibadan wt 2 others professional certificate in OAU.

WORK. Yap,I am a writer. I write on Sex,Romantic,Fashions,Children&wife Welfarism & Religious scope on sex aspect 4 Compass @Lagos/Ib Expres Way Ogun State
& d Nest Int Magazine Publish in Ghana. Til date am stl in2 modelling.

CONTACT. I don't giv my number out,bt i do call any1 who wish i shu cal him or her over serious talk.
If i shu cal d1 den,he or she wll inbox m either Etisalat,Mtn or Zain #4oo Cal-Card which i wl used 2speak wt d1 4such d BDB talk alone.

LIKENES. I lyk all good things.

HATRESS. I dnt seems 2hate much things. Bcus i always correct things & i enjoy who ever lv 2b putting m tru too. So pls dnt b against social problem bt b 4 its remading,correction & remedies.

PASS. My passed is rough,rugged & helltic. Dat i wont lyk 2 discuss much on it here. Bt dis is wat make m as who i am 2day. It make m gro tough,rugged & make m spread my wing widely& stand tall.

AFFAIRS. Yap, i've affairs wt pipu. Bt i dnt hav serious relationship 4 nw. Nor do i ready 2hav yet. Am still fighting some battle, which i hav 2balance wt it 1st b4 i can say i am ready 2settle 4d relationship. I bet it,hardly u can see any man who ready 2battling wt u.So is beta u do it urself b4 u enta in2 thier nets or else u remain a swallow women 4ever.

VISITING. Yap, i do visist pipu,& I allow men or friends in general 2 visit m bt i dnt snap pics wt any1 again.

CLUBBING. Oh, i club alot. Bt am nt a whore nt a dancer there. I out 2enjoi myself lyk others do.

PICNICK. I enjoi dis so well, as long as u can finance it. No big deal there. Life is all abt fun.

ROMANTIC. I enjoi it much, is wat i do most. It help us women beter u might nt kno.
Romantic is a natural therapy.
So it started frm gassing,talking,kissin,caressing,suckin,smoochin,eaten,fingring & so on. Bt u get 2b expert b4 u enjoi it.

SEX. Yap,i hav sex as i want, i lv it.
2m it is wat we ar in world 4. I enjoi an expert on it.
2m is game which if u see 1 who can beat u off,who expert dan u,dt u can learn 1 or 2,3 things frm.
So i did it in a great way dt make m go gagaa.

BOYFRIEND. Yap, i got a guy who do make lov 2m weneva i feel it. So we do our own in a classic manner nt jus on bed, bt on rugg,capet,on a chairs&many places lyk dat,wia u can enjoi sex better dan doin it always on bed.

SMOKING. I dnt smoke, bt i dnt hate who does. Bcus it is 4 changing of body action.

WINED. I take wine, & i drank palm wine too. I am yoruba girl nw frm Ife,so is my culture i dnt act against my nativity.

LESBIANS. I am nt bt i dnt hate dem. I lov dem, bcus they ar real dan other pretenders girls out there. Who lv 2b touch anyhow bt got fear of wat can my man said if i do dis do dt wt him. Y cant u b real 4 once in ur life?.

WEAKEN. Yap i got my weaken point,which is luking @my nipple. I got very tick nipple&always erected 1. If u look 2much @my nipple it do mov m bt i can contro my self. Bcus if cloth brush my nipple,i do wet on my pant let alone men lukin @it. U get urs tu

1 comment: