Monday 7 May 2012

NIGERIA GUYS


HE CAME AS PORTER,NW I CHEWING HIS DICK:
NIGER GUY;..I brot out my head unda his bed&grab his dick,pls make it 2m,i didnt let him say a word,i pull it in my mouth,suck it 4 12min,my massive big&draw boobs flung here&there,i brot it out of my mouth&put it within dem,I make my boobs up&down 4a y on it, til it worm badly,den I positiond myself lik dog,m on floor on my kneel,as he came in m frm d back wt his 2legs on d bed,he did m til i started crying.

AM:agressive&hate almos every black nt jus bcus of d colour bt bcus they always negative in thinking.Am very rich wt weathy husband tu who is @his 6o,Y am 46. He recently got Diplomatic cal 2 Instabul&all our house staff re-new.Com along was dis naughty niger. In d interviewd,I realized he got his way 2 UK wt lottery. Wt dt muscles in his thigh&arms,I choosed him as porter,who can lift many loads wt no 1 help. Community Watch accepted my code&I filled d form&d worked began.

BALK ON HIM:Each time he made a mistake i jus balk on him lik dog,everyrooms of my house has computer monitoring gadget,in which d strong room located in my room horizontal corner&i contro eachs equiptment wt jus mobile remote.I do nothing much dan smell my flowers,check my mail,collect d necesary cals frm my receiver Jin,I jus got a cal frm my husband in dis day dt he could no longa com 4winter as he planned,I felt angry wt Jin who stood wt m as she drop d Cell on my hand,wt anxiety,she staggered out of my room.

UP I LOOK;on those monitoring cable tv,in within d light& transparent cotton dat demacate my room&d strong room,i saw 1 of d tv displaying d acting of dis black man,i got near d cotton,&mov dem appart so I can see clearly,i put my head enta d room 1st,there i saw dis guy acting as if he has worms in him,i get scared 1st,tot he has been poison,bt i later realized dt he is jus masturbating.

I SAT:comforttably in d front of d shelf&I zoom his pics so bold dt i saw wht dis dude is doin 2his dick clearly,I cnt closed my agape mouth.Wht a hell,was wht i able 2 say last wt d size of his tick dick,d thing came up frm his public hair&grow up 2his chest,d size of d dick make m rememba dt of a wrestller who disvirgined m.&imidatly my vagina becam wet&i couldnt do anything down glue un2 d scene dt dis nigro was perfoming.

MEMORY;as he was galopping his ass up&down such i heard enough voice on my heard tru my ears drums,there i lost in memory of whn i jus turned 18 unda my step father,i was in thearter,watching wrestling,Com a friendly 1 called crush,as he was shaking hand wt all of us in d front row,i draw him nearer,he shaked hand wt m&i chest wt him,bt couldnt huge him much due 2d demacation trail,as he was abt 2leave m,i press my hard boobs against his shoda mistakly,&i whisperd 2his ear i lv 2b wresled!,21min later there,he won d fight&com back 2m,he gave m pass,2com 2his nex training.

HOT DAY;i got my way there afta much phone cals,yet upon how he schedule m in his list,he could nt attend 2m,i landed in anoda up coming wrestler hand,he who took m out,afta ice cream,he made took m 2a micro room which luk lik library where he sho m enough training video vert,As i was trying 2mov my body on d bench away frm his heavy chest dt he mistakly placed on my shoda as he was teling m som explanation on d tv in my front,d mor he kip pressing m down,til my body has cot fire,he didnt realized he was using his 2nd hand fingers caressing my back,d last breath he made blew much warm gas un2 my almost naked boobs in d crop shirt,my niple erectd inside my bra,i couldnt rexist 2dance 2d rest fucking on d bench,which later landed m 2community clinic.

GAME OFF:by d time i wl com back frm d memorable long journey,my dude porter has end up his game,since den,i started taken note of his room signa cable player,2weeks afta d 1st show i wasnt opportunist 2caught him @d wrk,dis pain increase d anoyance in m&d mor i want sex,d higher my husband gave m excuse,d mor he travel,d greater my memory jump back 2my oldis days,&lesser i got no good sho frm my dude. Right frm d moment i stop him doin anything @ home,i make sure he stay indoor always&i kept my eyes on him.

COM DIS BIG DAY:dt Vespa Engineer came 2fix som Chips in d strong room gadget,as i look back 2pick 1 object,such i glanze on 1 of d tv&see dt my dude is @work again,i pull off d tv 1st&find al means 2get d engineer goin,he neva out completely b4 i back on sit.As i on d tv,I 4low him as he did 2himself,I neva kno whn i startd making it 2myself wt d remote in my hand,thank God it is very smooth&tining in shape. Dis is how i got his time,&keep getting along wt him each times he set 4d game.

IN WT HIM:i change his room within 3days afta 2weeks of d hell game alone,i made it a near by 1,i sent him work in his regular day,b4 he wl b back,i've snicked in2 his room&lie unda d big bed i got him,he has taken his drug&on his smal Tv,he started d rubing,den dis thing stnd hard,dia i brot my head out unda d bed&grab it,pls make it 2m...(Merly White)
 —

No comments:

Post a Comment