Wednesday 20 June 2012

INJURE BY UNCLE'S WIFE;


INJURE BY UNCLE'S WIFE; Relationship is lik sharing a book: It doesnt work fine if u ar nt on d same page wt ur counterpart. If u r in a relatnshp, put aside any other factors, pls go 4ur type, go 4a person lik u,dnt mary wt pity, Else ur matter wl b lik my unlce's wife,who tru her own self-desire spoilt my life. Cal m Hana Oluji.

IN A 9T;We jus resumed 2our own diferent rooms in my uncle's newly built 5bed rooms flat,w heard d door been opened by anoda person,uncle's who normaly go 2bed early has slept b4 we started watchin firm,my younga 1 shouted who ar u?&as he looked back,dis bandicts were already in palour.

They were abt 2led uncles wife enta b4 d leader luk back&saw my big ass it was shoot up wt way i bow my head on d floor,as every1 of us were on our kneels. "Wat is dis?",he said&comand 1 of d guy 2stay wt uncle's wife,&he rough handle m enta a room.He tore my pant unda my miniskirt dt nearly reveal my ass,been a newly returnee londona,all my skin stl luk jiggling.

He tide my hands 2d bed uprights,he sucked my boobs lik ungry lion,he wide my legs&put his head beneat m,he nearly remove all d hairs on my puva,he pull off his trouser&he hang 1 of my leg un2 his shoda,since he has tide m down,he enta my cunk wt power of alcohol in him,as he hit m such he smooch my boobs badly. He mov his left hand frm d boobs 2my armpit&started caressing d very shaded&clear armpit. &dis is where i too get lost,til i was movin my big ass frnt &back against his hard&tough dick,I didnt kno. He put 1 of his finga enta my cunk along wt his dick inside m&strted playing wt G-spot as his cock was goin in&out of my wet pussy,dis act too make fire arosed in m&i dnt kno wen d rope loosed,so til wl go 2nd rounds,I didnt kno.I was later told,dt my loudcy moan got 2dem in palour

UNCLE WAS PLEADING: @my mums place,dt i shu go back 2UK wt d money he got frm Credit Society,which he wanted 2used 2buy car in d 1st palce. "wl u bilif if i tel u dt,dt's wud b 25times they wl successed of making such lv 2my wife in my presence", He said. "thts jus Y i mov all my 5kids 2 boarding sch so dt they wont b wtnex such a ridiculous scene" he added. "i rushed my new site,so dt i can escape d incident,nw they back 2d wrk",he stp "&u r stl wt her". I ask him, "Wud i dis-son u nw dt it hapend 2u?" he ask m back.

2nd week i started prepares 4my returning, I mov 2my sis room @Ojuwoye in Mushin 2 inform her abt my return,ungetting there,i cant com back home in dt day i pass a 9te there,I neva wake frm bed in 2nd day b4 uncle's cal m dt d pipu has com again&nearly kill his wife d way they had it hard wt her. 4a week dt i was preparing 4my journey i didnt go 2ikorodu,I stay in Mushin.

D day dt i ought 2b back 2UK,i was disapointed & d stress pluss d mosquito bite caused m malarial & I landed in hosp, I spent 2weeks on Hosp bed, dis caused my 2nd disapointment. So, I nw hope 4 3rd fate,bt 4m 2get escape frm d mosquitos war dt dominate every corner in Mushin, Mum beg m 2helded 2 Ikorodu&I did. My broda happy seen m back & bought m alot of goodies wen comin back frm work in 2nd day,Y I also hapy wen i saw dt all thier doors has been change 2d iron 1 frm d plank i met it.

5days later dt i got there, I'v been getting beta,in which i even went 2beach wt my uncle's on d sat, bt on Sun it was around 11pm,1 of us went out 2off d Generator as d Nepa return thier epilemsy service, imidatly he was returning, he enta wt anoda 5able guys.

Imidatly i saw dem i bust 2tears,bcus I've kno next. They ask Madam 2bring wine frm uncle's bar&They made her drank hard Gin by force along wt dem,as uncle's trying 2used d oportunity 2dial police num,1 of dem caught him&mark 1 of his finga. 2 of dem stayed in palour. D rest 3 other led M,uncle's&his wife enta in2 his room,afta much romance of 2men on m alone,d leader den brought out his dick&enta m,wt d size of d dick i sound lik cat, Uncle's wife can't take it anymor,she stood up&hit 1 of d guard by d heard wt a stood in thier room.

Dis make d 2nd guard shoot her by arms,den leader manage 2get up&shoot his partner back,saying "Jide,Y do u hav 2shoot my babe?". In a jiffy they disapia&left thier partner on d floor.

2nd day in Hos, Dr said it was d alcoholic power which found in madam system dt saved her,or else d shoot must've kill her. She sustained serious damage in her stomach too bt was she&d thief was save. Both 2 of dem return 2Police Net right frm d Hos.

@Police Net,d 1bandict told Madam 2convess her deal wt dem. "Ask her", He said as he pointed a finga @her afta litu torture. Madam refuse 2said a word,den d guy continiu. 'she was our leada past lover,bt was nt alow 2mary him due 2d fact,she was a muslim&our leader wasnt. She was d1 who invited him 2com&making lv 2her in her husband house,since d man is lazy&religious kind. She strted jelous as Oga stp fucking her bt hiting sis.Dts m.

2de,I had a babe boy wt no 1 2claim as his dad. Dats how she ruin m. Pls wl u get a person of ur type&NEVA MARY WT PITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment